Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS NightSea fluorescence UW Gear

Started by mborosch ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

FS NightSea fluorescence UW Gear

4 posts
  1. FS NightSea fluorescence UW Gear

    I have 2 Nightsea Excitation Filter for Sea & Sea YS-250 Strobes that normally sell for $189 new, I also have the barrier filter that goes over the port, I used it with an Aquatic AF Macro Port.

    Selling all for $160

    Please feel free to ask any questions, buyer pays shipping and insurance. I will take PayPal but will only ship to registered PayPal address.



    Thanks
    Mark

    post-22256-0-07784200-1562158915_thumb.jpg

    post-22256-0-72915700-1562158937_thumb.jpg

  2. Hi Mark,
    can you please get me a shipping quote for vienna austria / europe.
    Strong interesest.

    Regards,
    Wolfgang

  3. Wolfgang

    It would be about $35 for shipping and insurance.

     

     

     

    Mark

  4. See photo below

    post-22256-0-45372100-1562252707_thumb.jpg

    post-22256-0-29260200-1562252717_thumb.jpg

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.