Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Wanted - flip adapter for Ikelite

Started by jfe ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Wanted - flip adapter for Ikelite

4 posts
  1. Does anyone have a flip adapter for the DSLR modular port lying around taking up valuable storage space.

    Attached picture is only an indication of what I’m after.

     

    b1cac2f38c3106efde33b91970780d57.jpg

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. I do!!!! I have one for an Ike Standard port.

  3. Yes this port

     

    84b664475c05612d6d78713d0b055f6e.jpg

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. I am looking for one too!

     

    If you get multiple users who want to sell/give theirs to you, then I am happy to take one after you get what you need! I was just thinking of posting about this!!

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.