Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Zen DP-200-AQ-200mm Optical Glass Dome Port For Aquatica

Started by msdeedee ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Zen DP-200-AQ-200mm Optical Glass Dome Port For Aquatica

5 posts
  1. FS: Zen 200mm Optical Glass dome port, Heres your chance to get a killer deal on a Glass dome port for your Aquatica. originally sold for $1299 it can be yours for $800 that's a $500 savings and I will include a XIT404

    port cover ($50 value) this port was a back up and has never been used/wet it comes with all original packaging. Buyer pays shipping and PayPal fees.

    I also have a Nauticam port adapter to use this port on a Nauticam housing if interested, my email is deedeeflores01@aol.com

    post-23991-0-31790800-1562393400_thumb.jpeg

    post-23991-0-12319100-1562393443_thumb.jpeg

    post-23991-0-67032600-1562393474_thumb.jpeg

  2. Still available?

  3. Yes it is

  4. I will email you.

  5. SOLD

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.