Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB Recsea Housing for Canon G12

Started by Pink Tank Scuba ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB Recsea Housing for Canon G12

2 posts
  1. Hi Friends,

     

    I'm wanting to buy a Recsea housing for a Canon G12.

     

    Please contact me if you have one you are looking to re-home.

     

    Please note that I am not interested in any other brand of housing.

     

    I am also looking separately for the circular plastic dial that plugs fibre optic cables into this housing.

     

    Thank you.

  2. i have one. send me an email at pryuchingtat@gmail.com

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.