Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Editing Video on an IPad? Sure!

Started by brousseb ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Editing Video on an IPad? Sure!

1 posts
  1. I wanted to post a video of the before and after colour correction I do on my footage. This was all edited on my iPad Pro 11” using LumaFusion. All the footage was shot on my LX10 / Nauticam rig. No red filter or lights, just custom white balance. The depth is anywhere from 30-90 feet. I just trimmed the beginning and ending of the clips and applied the colour correction.

     

    I have some LUT’s that I created in DaVinci Resolve that I imported into LumaFusion, this is necessary step as it gives LumaFusion a good starting point.

     

    I’m currently using the beta version of iPad OS 13 so I’m able to plug in hard drives to import or backup my video.

     

    It can handle any 4K clips I throw at it without any issues, even with 4-5 layers of 4K video. I left the audio as is, this is just to show the colour correction.

     

    https://youtu.be/bft2rHaFun8

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.