Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS - Nauticam NA-RX100II Housing, Camera + Accessories

Started by SharkConnor ·

  • 16Posts
  • 16Replies

Read-only discussion

FS - Nauticam NA-RX100II Housing, Camera + Accessories

16 posts
  1. Nauticam NA-RXII housing with Sony RX100II camera, plus accessories

     

    Everything is in Excellent condition - original boxes and packaging, manuals and multiple accessories

    US$650

     

    Dropbox link for photos > https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tbz0tu6y4dgc9m0/AAD_mFQFR8ygxJEUPjOmddhQa?dl=0

     

    Package Includes:

    · Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100M2 camera

    · Sony battery + charger kit (ACC-TRBX) – New, Never Used

    · Sony Cyber-shot jacket case (LCJ-RXC)

    · Nauticam NA-RXII housing

    · Nauticam Flexitray II with left handle (71207) with 2pcs ¼” screws

    · Nauticam – Adjustable right handle II (71208)

    · Nauticam 67mm lens holder for fastening on arms (25511)

    · Nauticam standard clamp (72501) x 4

    · Nauticam 125mm double ball arm (72203)

    · Nauticam light mounting stem for cold shoe (25312)

    · Nauticam strobe mounting ball for Flexitray (71311) x 2

    · Nauticam M10 strobe mounting ball for housing (25221)

    · Nauticam Silicone o-ring set for NA-RX100/RX100II housing

    · Nauticam original manual, tools and packaging

  2. I have a RX100-V I noticed that Nauticam has a few housings for this line. I dont think the camera form has changed from RX-100 to RX-100V. Do you know if a mark 5 fits this? Fantaseas housing filts all models 1-5.

  3. Unfortunately that doesn't work with the Nauticam line. The NA RXII housing will not fit the Sony RX100V

  4. Unfortunately that doesn't work with the Nauticam line. The NA RXII housing will not fit the Sony RX100V

    Damn, because this is a great deal.

  5. Can you shoot this camera in manual mode and if so is it still for sale ?

  6. I noticed that this camera has a hot shoe can you connect a flash from the housing using a cord ?

  7. Yes - this set up is still availabe.

     

    Definitely the camera can work in Manual Mode.

    I've attached a link to the camera manual that shows all the available settings > https://docs.sony.com/release/DSCRX100M2_guide_EN.pdf

     

    External flash can be linked to the housing using a fiber optic cable.

    Here's the link to the Nauticam housing manual that shows the various set ups for linking an external strobe > https://www.manualslib.com/manual/1163703/Nauticam-Na-Rx100.html?page=1#manual

    Edited by SharkConnor
  8. I have another question and I have asked Nauticam but have not head back from them so I will ask you.

    I already Own the WWL-1 lens, will this lens work good on your housing and camera ?

  9. I'm looking to buy for my wife as a first camera and would like to see a couple pictures.

    Any change you could post a few pictures or a link some where . I'm mainly interested in wide angle pictures if you could.

    Thank you

    Edited by Marc Furth
  10. I haven't shot with this camera in the last few years (stored in the original boxes) so I don't have any recent photos in my files, though I was in Cayman last week with a friend using the RX100iii and he said he absolutely loves it in manual mode (he uses a Sea & Sea housing). There have only been minor updates made between the various Sony RX100 models.

     

     

     

    Both of these links should give you a whole lot of information about the camera itself.

    If you are looking mostly for wide angle you definitely want to use either the UWL-H100 lens or the WWL-100 that you already said you have.

  11. Interested!

  12. Great! The set up is still available.

  13. I'm still interested but would like to see some of the pictures you have taken with this set up. You say you haven't used it in a couple of years but I don't care if the pictures are old. Please post a couple of images using wide angle. Thank you

  14. SOLD :clapping:

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.