Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Images from Red Sea Alex Mustard Workshop 2019

Started by Interceptor121 ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Images from Red Sea Alex Mustard Workshop 2019

6 posts
  1. Time to try some new techniques as well as old well known stuff

     

    Classic shots

     

    Wreck exteriors in BW

     

    48220923201_25992dab33_k.jpgDivers Exploring Giannis D by Interceptor121, on Flickr

     

    Split shot with 7" dome and 8-18mm rectilinear

     

    48220947456_e3b17a4073_k.jpgSunset Neat by Interceptor121, on Flickr

     

    Slow shutter wreck interiors

     

    48220990592_c2f8d78452_k.jpgExhaust Bike by Interceptor121, on Flickr

     

    Silhouette

     

    48221101386_ec53542cd3_k.jpgVertigo by Interceptor121, on Flickr

     

    Sunburst and schools

     

    48220954241_23e32dc8a8_k.jpgSunburst Snap by Interceptor121, on Flickr

     

    New techniques at least for me

     

    Filter on lens and strobe

     

    48221001547_968a8cff97_k.jpgfive in a row by Interceptor121, on Flickr

     

    Off camera lighting

     

    48220992537_d230889aee_k.jpgIgnition by Interceptor121, on Flickr

     

    Balanced wide angle light

     

    48221149702_77bc97a53a_k.jpgHoles in the wall by Interceptor121, on Flickr

     

    Bokeh

     

    48221158842_a66d056a17_k.jpgLemon Bokeh by Interceptor121, on Flickr

     

    Super macro CMC + 60mm

     

    48221161812_8c3a1f163e_k.jpgAARGH! by

    Interceptor121, on Flickr

     

    Full album here https://flic.kr/s/aHsmESSsBK

     

    All taken with Panasonic GH5 and Sea and Sea YS-D2 (I know they will break...)

     

    Happy for critique help requests or both

    Edited by Interceptor121
  2. Nice set of pics!

  3. Nice set of pics!

    Grazie Maestro!!!

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. The under over and the single motorcycle in the hold ( in the full album) are my favorites.

    Edited by aviator8
  5. Great pictures!

    I just finished Mr. Mustard's great book while on vacations in Roatan and it's nice to see live examples of his techniques being applied. I love the AAARGH but it also illustrate how tough it is to get both eyes in sync.

    Cheers!

    Dj)

  6. Great pictures!

    I just finished Mr. Mustard's great book while on vacations in Roatan and it's nice to see live examples of his techniques being applied. I love the AAARGH but it also illustrate how tough it is to get both eyes in sync.

    Cheers!

    Dj)

    Am not sure I understand the comment? I have head on shots with the eyes aligned but the image I chose is one that has a human expression. That eyes are not fully in synch i care much less.

    I also shot this with a single strobe to cast a hard shadow on purpose

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.