Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Retra LSD mount / accessories

Started by g3cko ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Retra LSD mount / accessories

3 posts
  1. I imagine this is a long shot, but does anyone have the Retra flash LSD mount that they do not use? I think they were originally shipped with that as a free add on. I would be interested in that, or the reduction rings (not the protective ones, the larger version) or maybe other filters too .

     

    Thanks!

     

  2. I have just the mount{clamp] that will fit Sea&Sea YS D2

  3. I have just the mount{clamp] that will fit Sea&Sea YS D2

    I have a two of those now, I was hoping someone would have one they don't want. I know a lot of people shoot the LSD but I was hoping one or two didn't like it enough to sell me their mount haha.

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.