Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS Big Blue Video Lights and Fluorodiving Kit for Dive Light

Started by mborosch ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

FS Big Blue Video Lights and Fluorodiving Kit for Dive Light

3 posts
  1. FS Big Blue Video Lights and Fluorodiving Kit for Dive Light

    There’s no model numbers and I don’t remember which ones these are. I sent a photo to Big Blue and they said they are either VL2500P 2500 lumens or possibly the VL2800P 2800 lumens and have 4 power settings. They run off of a BATCELL 32650 lithium ion battery. It has a 120 degree beam angle which is great for video work.

    Comes with 2 lights, 2 batteries, 2 battery chargers, ball mount and glove mount for each light.
    $300

    Fluorodiving Kit for Dive Light for above lights
    Includes 2 filters for Big Blue Lights and Mask Filter
    $50.00

    Please feel free to ask any questions, buyer pays shipping and insurance. I will take PayPal but will only ship to registered PayPal address.



    Thanks
    Mark

    post-22256-0-45670800-1562784448_thumb.jpg

    post-22256-0-85005600-1562784462_thumb.jpg

    post-22256-0-38095600-1562784474_thumb.jpg

    post-22256-0-93154900-1562784487_thumb.jpg

    post-22256-0-75040700-1562784509_thumb.jpg

  2. Hi Mark

     

    i would like the Fluorodiving Kit. I have a verified paypal account. please contact me BLibecap@gmail.com

  3. paid thanks

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.