Skip to content

Trip Reports and Travel / Archived topic

Memories from Raja Ampat - January 2019

Started by paolobl65 ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Memories from Raja Ampat - January 2019

5 posts
  1. Hello ,

    here are my memories from my last trip in raja Ampat - January 2019 .

    I stayed in Papua Explorer Resort and I had a very nice stay .
    All were great there : from accomodation to food , from staff to diving operation .
    What I like specially is his position : right in the center of Dampier strait !
    It was my second time there and I cant wait to come again .

    But ... why Raja Ampat is so special ?
    Because a fantastic shallow part of the reef and so nice fish life ( sometime very well "organized ")

    This is my point of view .... and of course I prefer to show you some photos rather than words

    The shallow part of the reef

     

    46236750074_cabe62c84c_b.jpg

     

     

     

     

    40075347113_3d2ba279aa_b.jpg

     

     

     

     

    33250482028_3a39d6ff11_b.jpg

     

     

     

     

    32184256787_b70df46eab_b.jpg

     

     

     

     

    46951566401_3f7e113ec1_b.jpg

     

     

     

     

    46306114294_51aa83b018_b.jpg

     

     

     

     

    40065013713_a9fc048e22_b.jpg

  2. Lovely pics! 👏🏼

  3. Great pictures

  4. Great lines in your schools of fish, love it.

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.