Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Ikelite housing for Olympus TG-5

Started by jonm ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Ikelite housing for Olympus TG-5

1 posts
  1. I've got an Ikelite housing for the Olympus TG-5 for sale. It was used for ~20 dives or so before my wife decided she liked the Olympus housing that she had with her TG-2 better. Overall it's in good condition, with some mineral spots on the front lens (which go away underwater), and some scratching on the back plastic. Comes in the original box, with the manual and accessories.

     

    New this sells for $299, I'm selling this one for $150, shipped. If you want, I'll throw in an Intova double-arm tray (with DS mounts) for free.

    post-82251-0-84020300-1563132619_thumb.jpg

    post-82251-0-07684900-1563132628_thumb.jpg

    post-82251-0-65591900-1563132638_thumb.jpg

    post-82251-0-32927700-1563132654_thumb.jpg

    post-82251-0-08498500-1563132664_thumb.jpg

    post-82251-0-23209400-1563132674_thumb.jpg

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.