FS Sea & Sea YS-27DX
Used Sea & Sea YS-27DX, this strobe was used by my daughter on no more than 5 dives, as you can tell by the stickers it was not used much. One small problem, when she was putting the battery cap on one of the battery terminals broke off. We used tin foil on that dive and it worked. I talked to Sea & Sea and they said this was about a $45 repair.
Please feel free to ask any questions, buyer pays shipping and insurance. I will take PayPal but will only ship to registered PayPal address.
Thanks
Mark
- 3Posts
- 3Replies
Read-only discussion
FS Sea & Sea YS-27DX
3 posts
-
-
What price are you asking?
-
Whoops $150 plus shipping and Insurance
Please feel free to ask any questions, buyer pays shipping and insurance. I will take PayPal but will only ship to registered PayPal address.