Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTS Nauticam Sony Nex 6 with or / out cameras

Started by trimix125 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

WTS Nauticam Sony Nex 6 with or / out cameras

3 posts
  1. Hi,
    time to get some space in the shelfs...
    Offering this housing without port,
    included is the original box, english manual,
    and a set of handles
    Housing is in good shape, only the white colour is going loose..

    I can offer two bodies, one in like new condition, the other with signs of use, specially the typical screen thing that Sony cameras have...
    But good working. Body caps are included, just one borrowed yesterday for another cam, new ones came today..
    If needed i can offer as well a 16mm Sony pancake.

    A used Inon D2000 type 2 is available as well.

    If you want more or bigger pics,
    send me an email.

    Housing with the "used" cam 500.-
    Housing with both cams 600.-
    Plus shipping. Send me your adress and i will find a quote.

    Regards,
    Wolfgang

    post-41021-0-36899100-1563378989_thumb.jpg

    post-41021-0-45071000-1563379013_thumb.jpg

    post-41021-0-84500700-1563379039_thumb.jpg

    post-41021-0-57725700-1563379049_thumb.jpg

    post-41021-0-42720900-1563379062_thumb.jpg

  2. Wow I can finally reply since I'm no longer a "brine shrimp".  I was going to ask where are you located but I see you're in Austria.  I have some "talers" from Austira but I guess you don't use those any more...

    "16mm Sony pancake."  Is that an E-mount lens?  I do need a wide angle lens too.

  3. Hi again.

    As mentioned in messages I'll buy this Nauticam with one or both cameras.   If you send me details I'll arange for payment.  I'm in Florida, USA.

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.