Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Newbie Q: Noise (in Oly C-8080)???

Started by Kengar ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Newbie Q: Noise (in Oly C-8080)???

1 posts
  1. Newbie Q: Noise (in Oly C-8080)???

    I've seen complaints about excessive noise in what is being taken with Oly C-8080. Having just purchased a c-8080 as my first venture into anything other than point-and-shoot land picture-taking -- I won't even dain to refer to it as photography :( -- I was concerned by these complaints.

     

    What is this noise that's being referred to? How bad is it? Would it justify exchanging the camera for a C-5060 (and incurring the 10% restocking fee on camera and all camera-specific accessories)?

     

    Much obliged for any info.

     

    Ken

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.