Please feel free to critique my latest video. I'd appreciate if someone could suggest a mirrorless camera with great in camera stabilization for video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSZ1sMrNDzA&feature=youtu.be
Read-only discussion
Please feel free to critique my latest video. I'd appreciate if someone could suggest a mirrorless camera with great in camera stabilization for video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSZ1sMrNDzA&feature=youtu.be
The GH5 has decent video stabilisation especially when combined with lenses with dual IS. However from what I have experienced this is most useful when you take macro and the camera is on a fixed point. When you go swimming around the dual IS is less effective but still better than having none and there is no crop
Thanks Interceptor121. I'll check it out.
@Interceptor121
I am mostly interested in WA, as you will be able to tell from my various videos. What lens (with IS) would you suggest?
Thanks for your assistance.
This has nothing to do with the usual image quality discussion and you may have a different opinion, but the font you use for the title (and copyright notice) looks very cheesy to me. Maybe consider something more neutral. The purple colour also has a hard time of standing out on the blue water.
20 minutes ago, hyp said:This has nothing to do with the usual image quality discussion and you may have a different opinion, but the font you use for the title (and copyright notice) looks very cheesy to me. Maybe consider something more neutral. The purple colour also has a hard time of standing out on the blue water.
Thanks.
I could easily make the copyright notice stand out, but I intentionally tried to make it blend in. As you noted, purple does blend in with blue water.
I initially experimented with different fonts. Just got bored with it and left it with the last font experiment. Does not bother me that it may be cheesy to some.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.