Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

New Backscatter AirLock Underwater Housing Vacuum and Port Lock System

Started by banjobees ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

New Backscatter AirLock Underwater Housing Vacuum and Port Lock System

3 posts
  1. I love the one I use, but don't need this new one as a spare so:

    Selling for $150:

    New-in-Box Backscatter AirLock Underwater Housing Vacuum and Port Lock System

     

    Free First Class shipping anywhere in the USA.

     

    Retail Price is $324.

     

    *Please note* that if your housing doesn't all ready have a Backscatter housing bulkhead, you will need to buy one (cost is $75 from Backscatter)
    post-47291-0-24806200-1563413861_thumb.jpeg
    post-47291-0-56963000-1563414030_thumb.jpeg
    Edited by banjobees
  2. I will take it. Please let me know how to pay you.

    Paypal?

    Kevin Smith

    5713 Cypress Creek Dr Grant, FL 32949

     

  3. Item has sold.

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.