Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Zen 4 Inch Mini Dome Port

Started by Gudge ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Zen 4 Inch Mini Dome Port

6 posts
  1. Zen 4 inch optical glass mini dome port (Subal Type 3 mount) with Nauticam to Subal Type 3 mount converter and Subal 15mm extension ring for use with Tokina 10-17 fisheye lens.

    Price AUD$650 (USD$460)

    Happy to sell items separately:
    Dome port AUD$425 (USD$305)
    15mm extension ring AUD$75 (USD$50)
    Nauticam to Subal Type 3 converter AUD$150 (USD$105)

    Items located in Perth, Western Australia. Buyer pays shipping.

    Attached Images

     

    post-5262-0-26227000-1563602027_thumb.jpg

    post-5262-0-97372000-1563602039_thumb.jpg

    post-5262-0-43482400-1563602056_thumb.jpg

    post-5262-0-71845700-1563602068_thumb.jpg

  2. Hi,

    I have a question:  I have a Subal housing with Type 3 port bayonet. Can I use the port adaptor you have for sale to attach a Nauticam or Zen port to my Subal housing? And do I need the 15mm extension ring to use your port with the Tokina 10-17mm lens?

    Thanks,

    Tom

  3. Hi again,

    Now I get it:  your Zen port goes right onto my housing! And I assume I would need the extension ring also, correct?  Any guess what the shipping would be from Perth to San Diego, California?   And is the dome scratched or damaged in any way?

    Thanks!

    Tom

  4. 9 hours ago, Neptune63 said:

    Now I get it:  your Zen port goes right onto my housing! And I assume I would need the extension ring also, correct?  Any guess what the shipping would be from Perth to San Diego, California?   And is the dome scratched or damaged in any way?

    That's correct, you would not need the Nauticam to Subal Type 3 converter and cost for dome port and extension ring would be US$355.

    Price includes hard and soft dome covers and rear cover.

    The extension ring is needed for use with the Tokina 10-17 fisheye.

    Standard airmail delivery by Auspost with tracking and 5 business day delivery (estimated) would be US$40

    The dome is in good condition, no damage or scratches.

    If you plan on using the 10-17 on a Kenko 1.4X teleconverter you will need a 33mm extension ring.  I have one available that you can have for the same price as the 15mm extension ring, US$50.

    Edited by Gudge — Added extra item
  5. OK, thanks.  Give me a day to sweet talk  my wife and hopefully will buy it and the extension ring for the Tokina. Possibly the other one also.

    Thanks,

    Tom

  6. Withdrawn from sale.

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.