Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sea&Sea MDX-D810 Underwater Camera Housing for Sale

Started by bablinbrook ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea&Sea MDX-D810 Underwater Camera Housing for Sale

1 posts
  1. SEA AND SEA MDX-D810 UNDERWATER CAMERA HOUSING FOR SALE


    After a beautiful and fruitful friendship, I am breaking up with my beloved Sea & Sea MDX-D810 Housing. I've been cheating on it for the past six months, and finally decided it was time to say goodbye for good. Please message me if you are interested. She is lovely and loyal on the inside, and I would say in her mid-40's in human years. (a little cosmetic wear). Included is the Housing, User's Manual, Camera dock, Sync Cable Bulkhead, and internal flash shield. $1800 OBO



    post-54035-0-98664400-1563674703_thumb.jpg


    post-54035-0-50958400-1563674671_thumb.jpg


    Edited by bablinbrook
Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.