Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Wide Angle shot Shelly Beach Qld Australia

Started by Chris Kippax ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Wide Angle shot Shelly Beach Qld Australia

1 posts
  1. The water clarity has been excellent on The Sunshine Coast this past week.

    I took out the Canon 24MM F1.4 II with the sea & sea internal correction lens for the first time. I found a nice school of rabbit fish and freedived down to get a few shots of them. I am hoping the water stays clear a bit longer so I can get out with a wide angle rig a few more times as the practice is definitely needed . The water is predominately dirty so it is a rare occasion when I reach for the wide gear.

     

    post-54742-0-10553900-1563848131_thumb.jpg

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.