Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Nauticam GH5 Housing

Started by bubbagump00 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Nauticam GH5 Housing

2 posts
  1. I’m looking to buy a pre-owned Nauticam GH5 housing and a vacuum valve (Nauticam MKII valve preferred, but I will take others if they come with the housing. If you are looking to sell a Nauticam GH5 housing or vacuum valve or other relevant accessories for a GH5 setup, please let me know! Thanks for your help!

  2. I could also take any GH5 housing (Ikelite, Aquatica, Meikon/SeaFrogs, NiMar, etc). Thanks!

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.