Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Video / stills autofocus a7iii metabones V.

Started by waterboy ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Video / stills autofocus a7iii metabones V.

1 posts
  1. Hi all. 

    I am currently using the 5d mk IV and thinking of moving to a Sony a7iii.

    I have lots of good canon glass (8-15 / 16-35) and want to use them. 

    Will the metabones V work ok in terms of video and photo autofocus (and hopefully tracking)? It is a deal breaker for me as I do a lot of video work and shoot natural light at f11.

    Thank you very much. 

    Erez

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.