Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

newbie questions on PT-015 WALs

Started by islandman ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

newbie questions on PT-015 WALs

2 posts
  1. newbie questions on PT-015 WALs

    I want to get a wide angle lens to go with my Olympus C-5050 and PT-015, but I have a couple of questions.

     

    First off, I keep reading about vignetting. What is it? Is it avoidable?

     

    What considerations do I need to keep in mind when selecting a lens?

     

    Finally, can anyone recommend a good "starter" wide angle lens.

     

    Thanks for your input.

  2. vignetting is where the image edges are darker than the center produced by an optical defect in lenses. its especially prone to zooms at wide setting and wide apatures in my experience.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.