Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Complete Nauticam Canon 7D setup

Started by benoit974 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Complete Nauticam Canon 7D setup

3 posts
  1. hello,

    I sell my underwater photo kit because I do not use it anymore and I want to move on.

    here is the detail of what I sell

    - TC1017-Z Zoom Gear ~for Tokina AT-X 10-17mm F3.5-4.5 Fisheye DX ------------------------- 100 euros

    - Nauticam NA-7D housing for Canon 7D ---------------------------- 750 euros

    - Inon Z240 Type 4 ------------------------------------- 400 euros

    - 4.33''Acrylic Wide-Angle Dome Port ~for Tokina AT-X 10-17mm F3.5-4.5 Fisheye DX (18804) ------------ 500 euros

    - M16 Vacuum Valve II ~Pushbutton Release (25625) ------------- 150 euro

    - Camera Canon 7D  with 2 battery ------------------------------------------ 300 euros

    - Tokina Fisheye 10-17 F3.5-4.5 DX------------------- 150 euros

    - Universal optical fiber cable ------------------------100 euros

    - Nauticam arm 20 cm --------------------------------- 30 euros

    - Nauticam clamp clamp standard  --------------- 20 euros

    all the equipment is in very good condition and works perfectly.
    It lacks some paint on the box but it works very well.
    I prefer to sell all at once because you have a complete kit ready to use.

    asking price for all : 2300 euros + shipping

    Accept PayPal +fees 

    items locate to Réunion Island.

     

     

    1564459940-img-20190729-131824.png
    1564459888-img-20190729-131834.png
    1564459953-img-20190729-132005.png
    1564459965-img-20190729-132022.png
    1564459936-img-20190729-132053.png
    1564459954-img-20190729-132055.png
    1564460110-img-20190729-132116.png
    1564460075-img-20190729-132125.png
    1564460041-img-20190729-132147.png
    1564460124-img-20190729-131351.png
    1564460124-img-20190729-131449.png
    1564460049-img-20190729-131538.png
    1564460142-img-20190729-131806.png

     

     

     

     

     

    Edited by benoit974
  2. possibility of selling the objects separately

  3. PM sent.

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.