Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sola 2500 For Sale

Started by seansrs968 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Sola 2500 For Sale

1 posts
  1.  

    I am selling a practically new Sola 2500 Lumen light for $225 plus shipping. I used this on my recent trip to Lembeh and do not have a use for it now. Include are the following:

    Bag

    Light

    Wrist Strap

    Mounting Kit

    This light retails for $299 plus $20 for the ball mount unit. I accept Paypal and can ship. Buyer pays shipping.

    sola 2500.jpg

    sola 2500 side view.jpg

    sola 2500 side view b.jpg

    bag.jpg

    Edited by seansrs968
Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.