Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

DJI Osmo Pocket Red Filter?

Started by Jack22 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

DJI Osmo Pocket Red Filter?

1 posts
  1. Hi everyone,

    does anyone know where to get a red filter for the Osmo Pocket by DJI? I am looking to buy it soon, but I am uncertain when it comes to its underwater capabilities. I have only been able to find ND Filters for them, which was quite annoying since GoPro has thousands of red filters in the market. 

    Has anyone had experience with the Osmo Pocket, or experience in general with DIY red filters that I could replicate on this camera perhaps?

    I’m grateful for every hint. 

    Cheers guys.

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.