Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Nudis of Lembeh Straits

Started by seansrs968 ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Nudis of Lembeh Straits

8 posts
  1. I recently went to Lembeh Straits. This trip I decided to try my hand at videoing instead of photographing. I purchased a tripod and got some advice on how to shoot macro. This is my first go around with UW videography through the DSLR. This footage was shot with a Canon 5DMIV. Here is a link to my video:
     

     

  2. Great, thanks for sharing! 

  3. Excellent shots!

  4. Great shots! Thanks for sharing

     

  5. Thanks for sharing ! Lembeh is really amazing !

  6. nice shots 

  7. After watch this video, I am really fancy to go Lembeh

  8. What were you using for lighting?

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.