Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: SEACAM Zoom Gear Canon 16-35mm f/2.8 USM III

Started by tsparke ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: SEACAM Zoom Gear Canon 16-35mm f/2.8 USM III

4 posts
  1. Looking to buy SEACAM Zoom Gear Canon 16-35mm f/2.8 USM III. Would need to arrive to California by August 10th. If anyone has a spare that they are willing to sell it would be greatly appreciated.

  2. Hi tsparke-

    I am selling a Seacam zoom gear for the 16-35 f2.8 version II. I am not certain if it fits the version III, but it might. My price- $70, including shipping. I live in WA state and could ship right away so you'd receive it before Aug 10.  Feel free to give me a call if you like:

    Brandon Cole
    brandoncole(at)msn.com
    tel: 509-535-3489

  3. Thanks Brandon but the vII doesn't quite fit for the vIII. Appreciate the offer!

  4. I appreciate you letting me know!

     

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.