Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Brand New Nauticam SMC-2 Supermacro Lens

Started by Neptune63 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Brand New Nauticam SMC-2 Supermacro Lens

4 posts
  1. Hi Everyone,

    I have a totally brand new, unused, still in its original box Nauticam SMC-2 for sale!  Its retail price is $980, ( plus tax).  I will sell this for $800.  Buyer pays shipping.  Paypal only. I'm selling this because I have switched to a Subal housing, and I can't really use it.

    If interested, contact me here or at my email address:  thbjr@earthlink.net. 

    Thanks,

    Tom

     

  2. Thanks. I am going to sell it though, so anyone wanting a brand new Nauticam SMC-2 for around $200 less than retail, get in touch!

    Thanks,

    Tom

  3. Hi All,

     

    Happy to report this item is sold, on its way to OZ! Thanks for your interest!

    Tom

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.