I am selling a pair of underwater strobes/torches by i-Divesite, model Symbiosis SS2. They just got back from revision and repair in Hong Kong and are working perfectly.
I work daily with photography and videograhy, and for that reason the Symbiosis are a bit to heavy for me. I now use a pair of YS-D1 for photos and only occasionally use torches for videos.
The strobes have a beautiful light temperature, same for the torches. It is perfect for who likes both photos and videos and don't want to carry both a set of strobes and a set of torches.
One of the torch lamps has been changed (the old one burned) in 2017 and one of the batteries as well. They are still in warranty until November 2019.
It includes:
-2x Symbiosis SS2 with original batteries with ball mount adapters
-2x original chargers (US plugs)
-User Manual (not available online)
-Torch lamp removal tool
-1x YS mount adaptor
See attached images. And if needed, more photos and in high resolution in this link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/53ynfx582qczvm7/AACafma9ShvwBH5Jy8eSyN7ra?dl=0
Items located in Tenerife, Canary Islands (Spain)
Price asked: 1000€ + sending costs