Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Short Aluminum Backplate or Freedom plate

Started by desertdiver11 ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Short Aluminum Backplate or Freedom plate

5 posts
  1. I know this is a long shot, but I'm interested in a used short aluminum backplate or a freedom plate. 

     

  2. Probably have more luck on scubaboard, but I don't think anyone is going to give up their FP.  I am still in line.

  3. Yep.  Already posted there too ;-)

    Do know what the wait nowdays for FP? 

  4. Not sure.  I asked Eric in his thread a month or so back and no reply.  I think I saw someone post that they have been on the list a year and they are in front of me in line.  He came out about 3-4 months ago and offered up a handful that didn't sell.  I waffled on it too long and when i PM'd him a few hours later and said Ill take one they were all gone. 

  5. Thanks Aviator8

    I have trip coming up, so probably will buy something else, and think about FP later.  Happy Diving

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.