Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Aquatica Housing $2000 Gift Certificate

Started by Oceanshutter ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Aquatica Housing $2000 Gift Certificate

4 posts
  1. Hello everyone,

    I was fortunate enough to win a gift certificate for $2000 towards an Aquatica housing.  Since I am invested in another housing brand, I wanted to see if anyone here wanted to buy this off of me.  Make me an offer, as I certainly don't want this to goto waste.  

    The only caveat is that they won't let me transfer it to someone else, I have to buy the housing, and then would ship it to you.  PM me if you are interested.

    -Dustin Adamson

  2. Hi, wondering if you ended up using /selling it? Could be interested :) Thanks

  3. 16 minutes ago, singkwan said:

    Hi, wondering if you ended up using /selling it? Could be interested :) Thanks

    I actually ended up just trying to simplify it, and bought a Panasonic GH5s housing.  So I have the housing, just need to sell it now.. LEt me know if you are interested.

  4. haha damn, wanted a Sony housing. Good luck with sale though, will go to a good owner!

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.