Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Canvas printing

Started by amb688 ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Canvas printing

6 posts
  1. Can anyone recommend a good/reasonable online photo printing service to print photos on canvas in the US?

  2. Costco does good job on canvas.  Send the file online and pickup at store.

    Joe

  3. I second the vote for Costco.  Very affordable, and if there is ANYTHING wrong with the print, they usually take it back without question.  Obviously you will not get your images at the same resolution as other printing options.  Lately, I've been having them print everything on acrylic.  It is their most expensive option but it has the most solid construction and looks great!

  4. Printing on aluminium is also very nice. Not sure what the options are in the US though.

  5. you could also look into bay photo or nations photo lab... something like that both have online services and will help you enlarge your photo depending on the size your looking for.

  6. I tested costco on 16x12 paper prints and the quality vs cost is excellent
    Having looked at the canvas I will order some soon

    Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.