Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam GH5 Housing

Started by bubffm ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam GH5 Housing

7 posts
  1. I am selling my Nauticam GH5 Housing in mint condition.

    The setup contains the following items:

    - Nauticam GH5 Housing with original Travel Pouch
    - Spare housing O-Ring
    - Nauticam O-Ring Grease
    - Backscatter Vacuum valve  (handpump and gauge to be bought seperately, as I stll need those)
    - Set of Allen Keys
    - Tripod balls for GH5 housing

    Housing was new EUR 2.800,--  plus the bits and bobs as listed.

    I am asking fro EUR 1.950,--  for the package as listed.

    Free shipping within the EU.  For other world areas, I am happy to provide you a quote.

     

    NB: the Monitor offered here before as part of the package is SOLD

     

     

    IMG_1284.jpg

    Edited by bubffm
  2. Would be interested in monitor...

     

     

  3. 1 hour ago, TaxiDiver14 said:

    Would be interested in monitor...

     

     

    PM send

  4. Addendum: I also have an original Nauticam carry Lanyard.  I throw that one in for free.

     

     

    IMG_1285.jpg

    Edited by bubffm
  5. Housing has been SOLD.

  6. Dam could really use this right now.  What you moving to? 

  7. Sony Z90 / Gates.  I feel more comfy with camcorder setup ;-)

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.