Skip to content

Trip Reports and Travel / Archived topic

La Paz Mexico November 2019

Started by jonjake ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

La Paz Mexico November 2019

1 posts
  1. I have 1 remaining space on a small group photo trip to La Paz, Mexico in November 19 - 24, 2019.  I have a private panga (limited to 4 divers) reserved for 3 days (November 20, 21, & 22) of diving and we will do 1 day of whale shark snorkeling (November 22).  Fall is the best time of year for photographing the sea lions at the famous Los Islotes Sea Lion Colony so we will plan to do that for a majority of the dives.  Los Islotes (and other dive sites) also have great macro subjects including blennies, jawfish, and nudibranchs.  Since I have reserved a private panga we have flexibility to go where the group wants to go.

    La Paz is somewhat difficult to fly to from outside of Mexico but others coming on this trip are flying to/from Cabo San Lucas so that is an option.

    Here is a blog I wrote after a trip I took to La Paz last December:  https://www.jonandersonphoto.com/Blog/La-Paz

    Here are some examples of subject we might see: https://www.jonandersonphoto.com/LA-PAZ

    Send me a message if you are interested in the trip details and cost.

    Thanks,  

    Jon Anderson

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.