Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Full Nauticam Olympus EM1 - Mk II system w/ 2 Sea & Sea YS-II Strobes and Keldan Video Light

Started by speedy5290 ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Full Nauticam Olympus EM1 - Mk II system w/ 2 Sea & Sea YS-II Strobes and Keldan Video Light

7 posts
  1. Hello,

    For sale is a FULL Nauticam Olympus EM1- MKII system.  Unfortunately I got bent on my last dive on the barrier reef and I am giving up my equipment (not diving :)).  

    I have only used this equipment on 5 dives total!  My previous system, LUMIX LX10, was used extensively and I sold it here on Wetpixel.

    I would like to sell this system all together and not peace-meal.

    This system includes the Nauticam Olympus EM1 - MKII housing with plate and handles for two strobes.  This includes the vacuum and extra batteries.  The camera body (brand new nearly) with special zoom lens and Nauticam attachment for use with wet wide angle lens and macro lens.

    Included is also two Sea & Sea YS-D2 strobes (brand new really) with rechargeable batteries and charger.  Ultralight wide DB-BL08 strobe arms for extra boyancy (2 - 8” and 1 - 12”) and the fiber optic cables from Sea and Sea for each strobe (these alone are $90 each)

    Included is also a Keldan  4x 9000 lumen video light ($1400 value).  

    I am also selling optional the Macro and wide wet lenses for these either separate or as a package. I am selling the Nauticam WWL-1 Wet Wide Lens 130° 67mm Wetmate lens ($1400 value) and the Nauticam Compact Super Macro Converter CMC-1 ($400 value).

    Feel free to do your research online for what this package is worth.  Clearly I know what I paid and make an offer.  

    Edited by speedy5290
  2. I'm interested in this


    Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

  3. If you change your mind and decide to split I’m interested in the strobes

  4. I am also interested. You dont state a price for the complete kit. Perhaps you can PM me for further discussions. 

  5. I'm interested in this package if it is still available. Feel free to PM me to discuss.

  6. Hello,

     

    I am interested in the full set up and a few extras, would you be able to give me the total price if it is still available?

  7. no replies to this thread from the seller.

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.