Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Complete Panasonic Lumix G9 Underwater Package

Started by Dave.H ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Complete Panasonic Lumix G9 Underwater Package

5 posts
  1. I am selling my Panasonic Lumix G9 setup.  This setup is approximately 1 year old.  It has been on 5 open water dives and two pool sessions to adjust buoyancy.  All dives were freshwater in Lake Michigan. Dive Sites: Thomas Hume x2, Grace Channon, Milwaukee Car Ferry x2.

    This package includes the following:

    Ikelite DL housing, Right Hand Grip, Trigger Extension, 20mm port extension, DL 8in dome, zoom gear.

    Panasonic Lumx G9 and Panasonic 8mm Fisheye.

     

    The setup also works well with the Panasonic 12-24mm lens (not included)

    I am willing to sell the package without the camera body and/or lens, but I am not willing to break up the housing and port.

    New this is a $5,000 setup. I am selling it here for $3,600 shipped in the continental US.  I will ship internationally but the buyer will need to pay shipping.

     

    Sample videos taken from this setup by an amateur at bottom below images.

    k_bjE5uqghLpz3jSnof7UEJYwKvQDsk8PxxYybVW

    FjtsyOlaH2g8mBNoJzdZOM0FnMU4Yv7yvU85I6Sw

    -zjWWvYz9hPk78PL2HVMTC1GAS1Acrz0ZXdv2E0a

     

    OPN3Q-uq9700yIs-hxW759YloajQTtD5CYPgwcAY

    2k-QdK5i_I1DPu4fnk1TRPz4X-YwWluJjcefOKeF

    -3J7Kseh_r-nlcgqlpv2qQ93yY26cZC2QAAlKmOg

    n_-ahbWCHWQn6xTza662ur8-ogSXG9k0b9kxD1Yt

     

     

     

    Edited by Dave.H
  2. Weekly bump.  Please reach out with any questions or offers.

  3. $3,500

  4. 3,400

  5. Willing to sell housing and dome separate from camera.

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.