Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Olympus M.Zuiko 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO lens and Nauticam zoom gear $750

Started by dawallace99 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Olympus M.Zuiko 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO lens and Nauticam zoom gear $750

1 posts
  1. I have a barely used (maybe 3 times?) Olympus M.Zuiko 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO lens and Nauticam zoom gear for sale. Both are in PERFECT condition. The only reason I'm selling it is that it mounts from the port side and it's not convenient enough for me...LOL....

     

    Brand new for lens is $999 (USD) and zoom gear is $200 (USD). Will sell both for $750 (USD) and buyer pays shipping. I only accept PayPal.

    Thanks and Best Fishes!

    post-51721-0-69678000-1552229462.jpg

    post-51721-0-96750600-1552229523.jpg

    post-51721-0-20392900-1552229534.jpg

    post-51721-0-91336500-1552229545.jpg

    post-51721-0-70226800-1552229560.jpg

    post-51721-0-04002000-1552229571.jpg

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.