Hi! I recently switched systems and am selling my full frame Nikon setup.
Everything is in an excellent working order, never flooded, dropped or otherwise damaged.
Any and all problems are spelled out below.
Feel free to ask many questions.
All gear photos at:
nikon/nauticam d810 gear photos
Paypal only.
All prices below in U.S. dollars.
Buyer pays shipping.
I'm in central California and prefer to ship within the U.S. only, as such, any
international buyers will be entirely responsible for all shipping logistics.
No reasonable offer refused.
The more you buy, the more I'll discount.
For sale:
$1700 : Nauticam NA-d810 housing and:
- Nauticam Nikonos 5-pin Bulkhead with Nikon Hotshoe Connection
- Nauticam vacuum valve v.1 m16
- 1 Sea and Sea 5-Pin Dual Sync Cord ( ss-03470 )
$500: Nikon d810
- camera sensor has a flaw that will show up in wide angle shooting (see attached photos)
- please see highlighted areas in attached photos.
- US model.
- shutter count 45359
$450: Nikon 105mm f/2.8G AF-S VR Micro-NIKKOR IF-ED Lens
- I bought this used
- it is in perfect working order
$350: Sigma 15mm f/2.8 EX DG Diagonal Fisheye Lens for Nikon F model 476306
- I bought this new in January 2019
- it is in perfect condition
$350: Subal FP-FC105VR3 flat port with manual focus
- for Nikkor AF-S 105VR / 2. 8 G ED model: SU-40105VR3
- including Nauticam to Subal Third Generation Adaptor with o-rings NA-921304
- scratch free on the acrylic front element
$150: Nauticam n120 4.33" Acrylic Dome Port
- with Nauticam neoprene acrylic dome cover,
- back cover, and o-rings NA-18803
- has noticeable scratch on acrylic
- I have not noticed any effect on images from the scratch