As above, interested in a V6K non-pro ideally but will consider pro otherwise.
I already have one and am after a second.
Currently im in the UK but will be back in Asia in a month or so.
Read-only discussion
As above, interested in a V6K non-pro ideally but will consider pro otherwise.
I already have one and am after a second.
Currently im in the UK but will be back in Asia in a month or so.
Hi String
how about 2 pcs of the v6pro?
that way you have the same light and lifetime on both sides of you.
The issue is i already have 1 x V6K (non pro) so just need one extra.
I found the pro significantly heavier and bulkier for travel and hard to fit with my already excessive baggage.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.