Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Nauticam 77mm to 67mm Flip Adapter

Started by hyp ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Nauticam 77mm to 67mm Flip Adapter

9 posts
  1. Hi all,

    I'm looking for a Flip Adapter that fits onto my 77mm Filter Thread. I am based in the EU and am looking for people sending from the EU.

    Thanks!

  2. I have one for sale. If you search the classified adverts for my user name you should be able to find it. I would do so myself but am on dodgy connection and about to go fully off grid in an hour. If you’re interested, shoot me a PM and I’ll respond before Thursday. 

  3. I have one for sale too, but shipped from the US. Sorry.

    https://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?/search/&q=77mm flip&updated_after=any&sortby=newest&search_and_or=or

  4. I am a bit worried about customs if shipped from the US. Buying used is a lot less attractive, when you have to pay 20% on top of the sale price, and that's not accounting for some of the ridiculous fees that I've seen from postal services that can be a bit unpredictable. 

  5. 7 minutes ago, hyp said:

    I am a bit worried about customs if shipped from the US. Buying used is a lot less attractive, when you have to pay 20% on top of the sale price, and that's not accounting for some of the ridiculous fees that I've seen from postal services that can be a bit unpredictable. 

    Amen to that! The extra charges can be huge.

  6. 2 hours ago, hyp said:

    I am a bit worried about customs if shipped from the US. Buying used is a lot less attractive, when you have to pay 20% on top of the sale price, and that's not accounting for some of the ridiculous fees that I've seen from postal services that can be a bit unpredictable. 

    Two things: what price would you be willing to pay if you get hit with customs and other fees? And, if you don't get hit with some of or all of those fees, would you be willing to send a supplemental payment?

    Also, I have a friend who lives in Zurich that will be visiting me in October, so he could take it home and ship from there, if you are not in a hurry.

  7. If I paid 150€ for everything including customs and shipping I would be happy. I'm leaving on 7th October for my next diving trip, so that is likely not a solution. I've been thinking if I know anyone who will be travelling from the US to Europe until October. That would certainly be the best solution.

  8. I've looked at customs fees and shipping. How about you send me 130 Euros to cover the Flip and shipping. That should leave you enough to cover customs, if I've done my research correctly, and if you luck out on no/small fees, you win.

  9. pm sent

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.