Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam A6000 housing

Started by drtalks ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam A6000 housing

3 posts
  1. I’m selling my Nauticam housing for the Sony A6000 camera. The housing is in Like new condition- used on just 4 dives. Housing comes with original packaging & included accessories.

    Price is $800 with free shipping in USA. For international shipping, please PM me & I’ll look up cost ( I’m in Seattle).

    431F57A4-B041-421E-B844-F150672E6C0D.jpeg

  2. Hello,

    I would like to buy this housing! Still availible? Would need to be shipped to Sweden ( I live in Mozambique) but my mum will come and visit and can bring it!

  3. Housing is sold

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.