I sell 2 video lights Divepro G18PLUS 18000 lumens CRI 92. 90° beam angle.
Price: 750€ each.
Buy 2 for 1400€.
Plus shiping.
They are like new, only used in 2 liveaboards.
Warranty till march 2020.

Read-only discussion
I sell 2 video lights Divepro G18PLUS 18000 lumens CRI 92. 90° beam angle.
Price: 750€ each.
Buy 2 for 1400€.
Plus shiping.
They are like new, only used in 2 liveaboards.
Warranty till march 2020.

What's a reason for sale?
Where are lights located?
THX
Michal
Reason is I have 6 of them...
Location Spain.
Ponme 4....
Jejejeje
Suelta la pasta [emoji16]
Still...
Still for sale [emoji41]
Winter is comming [emoji16]
No os peguéis.
SOLD !!! [emoji41]
Enviado desde mi SM-A505F mediante Tapatalk
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.