Recently picked up a Sony a6300 and looking to start diving with it. Planning on shooting a 30mm f/3.5 macro to start out. Looking to find a lightly used Ikelite housing primarily but also interested in tray, arms, and strobes.
Cheers,
Brandon
Classifieds / Archived topic
Started by brandonhopper ·
Read-only discussion
Recently picked up a Sony a6300 and looking to start diving with it. Planning on shooting a 30mm f/3.5 macro to start out. Looking to find a lightly used Ikelite housing primarily but also interested in tray, arms, and strobes.
Cheers,
Brandon
On 8/21/2019 at 7:36 PM, brandonhopper said:Hi Brandon,
I have a Fantasea housing for sale for the a6300/6500 if you are interested. It comes with the standard port for the 16-55mm kit lens. Let me know and I'll show some photos, it is in great condition and I loved using it with my a6500 before I went over to a Canon dslr (7D m2).
-Amy
Hi Brandon,
I have a Nauticam A6300...
If you are interested , please contact with me....
Best Regards
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.