Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sea & Sea YS-250

Started by mgerken ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea & Sea YS-250

8 posts
  1. I am looking to purchase Sea & Sea YS-250 strobes. Please reach out if you have any for sale. 

     

  2. Hi, I do have one Sea&Sea YS-250 Pro strobe for sale with battery, charger and ball mount. Everything in very good shape and working perfectly.

    Strobe is located in Chile, but can send it worldwide.

    Best,

    Eduardo.

  3. Please email me at mike@evolutionunderwater.com to coordinate. 

    Thank you,

    -Mike

  4. Hi Mike,

    A friend of mine is selling one as well, I happily be the middleman (no profit for me..)

    Regards

    Sven

  5. Please email mike@evolutionunderwater.com

  6. On 11/29/2019 at 3:16 AM, mgerken said:

    Please email me at mike@evolutionunderwater.com to coordinate. 

    Thank you,

    -Mike

    Hi Mike,

    I sent you an email.

    Best.

     

  7. I received it and replied. The price is too high. Thank you. If you can sell cheaper I may be interested. 

  8. Hi Mike,

    That is weird, I did not receive your answer...my email is info@eduardosorensen.cl

    USD 500 for the strobe with charger and ball mount, let me know what you think.

    Best,

    Eduardo.

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.