Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: Seacam A la carte

Started by ianmarsh ·

  • 17Posts
  • 17Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: Seacam A la carte

17 posts
  1. Hello all,

    I am breaking up my Seacam gear and selling it piecemeal. There are some nice Seacam items listed at approximately half-off new.

    Minimal wear on housing exterior, all other items in like-new condition, unless indicated. Pictures available on request.:)

    Shipping extra.

     

    1) Seacam D800 housing:

    The housing went back to Seacam in Austria for a full rebuild last year and has one dive trip on it since then. While there, I had Harald replace the rear plexiglass window. I also had him drill and tap a hole on the top to accommodate the Seacam vacuum fitting,  in the same location as the fitting on the D500 housing. Much more convenient than the fitting on the lower right side by the handle. 

    Few small nicks on base. Handles scuffed.

    Does not include viewfinder, strobe bulkheads or control board. Standard Seacam handles

    Current list: $5987, selling for $1000 USD

     

    2) Seacam Vacuum Test. Vacuum/moisture detector combined, with Seacam valve and pump, in neoprene bag.

    Current List $491, selling for $300 USD

     

    3) Seacam Pro Viewfinder. Plastic mount slightly marked, glass perfect.

    Current List $421, selling for $200 USD (SOLD)

     

    4) Seacam S10 Viewfinder. Perfect.

    Current list $1856, selling $850 USD

     

    5)  Seacam Macroport 90. Few superficial scuffs, glass perfect

    Current list $367, selling $200 USD

     

    6) Seacam Macroport 120. Perfect

    Current list $367, selling $250 USD

     

    7) Seacam Zoom Gear, Nikon 8-15mm FE

    Current list $226, selling $175 USD

     

    8) Seacam Focus Gear, Nikon micro-105 AF-S

    Current list $265, selling $150 USD

     

    9) Seacam Silver M8 ball adapter

    Current list $39, selling $20 USD

     

    10) Seacam Wet diopter set

    Current list $913, selling $500 USD

     

    11) Seacam small handles. Better ergonomics for regular hands without gloves.

    Current list $??, selling $25 USD

     

    12) Xit 404 Quad ball mounts, lanyard attachment points, with ULCS dovetails x2

    Current list $70, selling $35 USD each

     

    13) UW Technics Seacam TTL control board. Rotary switch setting. (Compatible strobes: Z-240, YS-D1, YS-D2, YS-250, DS161, DS160. For usage with Nauticam fiberoptic cables or electric 5-pin cables.)

     Non TTL works as manual flash trigger. Includes 2 Nauticam fibre-optic bulkheads. Uses Seacam Hotshoe.

    Current list $750, Selling $400 USD

     

    I have bought and sold lots of gear on Wetpixel and have a great reputation. As always, my sales are honest and up front. 

    Happy browsing:)

    ian

     

     

     

    Edited by ianmarsh
  2. Update:

    The Seacam Pro viewfinder is sold. Thanks Tom:)

    The Seacam Vacuum system is sold. Thanks Theo:)

     

    ian

  3. PRICE DROP:

    Seacam D800 Silver housing, no viewfinder or strobe bulkheads NOW $750 USD plus shipping.

    See full description above.

     

    S10 viewfinder and UW Technics TTL control board and bulkheads available above to complete the system.

     

    ian

  4. Hello,

    I have a Old Sea Cam housing for my 5D and I am interested in your S10. Normally my wife, Heidi Thoricht handles anything I buy here but she is out of town now so I signed up this afternoon.

    I live in Fla on the West Coast.

    NOT sure how all of this works but just incase my email address is

    capt.mike@bluewtrlife.com  and my cell is 727-517-5288

    I shoot mostly macro so I am also looking at buying a used 45 if I can get it at the right price.

    But when I can I go to East Coast of Fla and shoot the Sharks and do the Black Water dives I think I could use the S10.

    Thinking it "might" help over the view finder I am using now??

     

    Mike

  5. Mike

     

    I tried a 45 a couple of years ago and could never get used to it. Something about "old dog, new tricks"

    I have found the S10 has been ideal for me for all shooting. It has a 10degree offset, so it does not mess me up and find it super useful for wideangle AND macro.

    It is an amazing piece of glass, and probably my favourite part of the whole Seacam experience.

     

    ian

  6. How do I buy?  My wife Heidi I think already contacted you. She had been on this site a long time I think.

  7. Mike

    I have just contacted Heidi

     

    ian

  8. Update:

    The Seacam S10 Viewfinder has SOLD. Thanks Heidi:)

    ian

  9. Update: Seacam Ala Carte Re-list and Price Drops

    Still available:

    1) Seacam Silver D800 housing, no viewfinder, no strobe controller or bulkheads. Includes M8 ball adapter, second handle set, $750 USD

    2) UW Technics TTL controller and fibre optic bulkheads, $350USD

    3) Macroport 90, $175USD

    4) Macroport 120, $225 USD

    5) Zoom Gear Nikon 8-15FE, $150 USD

    6) Focus Gear Nikon Micro 105 AF-S, $125 USD

    7) Seacam Wet Diopter Set, $450 USD

     

    Thanks for looking

    Ian

  10. Ian, sent you a PM but no reply so far.

  11. PM sent:)

  12. Bump

  13. ALL ITEMS SOLD with the exception of the short macro port and the Wet diopter set.

     

    Thanks Mark

     

    ian

  14. New Price:

    Seacam Macro Port 90 $125 USD 

    Seacam Wet Diopter Set $375 USD

    Buyer pays shipping.

    Thanks for looking:)

  15. Ian,

    I should have grabbed that Macro Port 90 as well. My network connection is so flakey out here that its such a chore to to try to load pages that i didn't bother to go through anymore then I had too.Hence missing you had this as well.

    Could you please give me the cost to ship that to the same place as the other stuff and I will do the paypal thing again.

    Rgds

  16. Hi Mark

     

    PM sent

  17. The Seacam Diopters are sold.

     

    Just the Seacam  Macro Port 90 remains

     

    ian

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.