Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Ikelite DS 125 Strobes (2)

Started by cosmocubby ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Ikelite DS 125 Strobes (2)

3 posts
  1. For Sale:  In "AS-IS/USED" Condition- 2 Ikelite DS 125 Strobes and Sync Cables

    Both turn on in the Test mode as shown in the photos.  Included is one single sync cable, and one Y-shaped sync cable to connect the Ikelite strobes to a bulkhead.  

    Batteries for both are functioning, and I have the chargers for both.  

    I purchased these used off E-bay a few years back and upgraded my system so am looking to let go of these.

    I also have a few spare o-rings for the sync cords that I will throw in as well.

     

    Will sell for $200 or best offer, I will pay shipping, to be paid by PayPal only.  US Shipping only.  

     

    IMG_3259.jpg

    IMG_3260.jpg

  2. PM Sent

  3. SOLD.  Thank you.  

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.