Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB Strobes

Started by crapwheresmyreg ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB Strobes

5 posts
  1. Hello All, 

    I am looking for a pair of strobes to complete my Sony a6000 setup. Hoping to get something that will work manually with fiber optics (sea frogs housing). I am looking to spend around $500ish. I already have all of the arms, just need strobes and cables/any adapter for the strobes. Please let me know what you have and what you are asking. This is my first go outside of a gopro and im looking to try this all out before going wild. 

  2. I have 1 i-divesite SS1 and 1 SS2 for sale

     

    my email sadilauro@live.it 

     

    let me know!

  3. @sadilauro I sent you an email. 

     

     

  4. Hi,
    have an Inon D2000 for sale.
    Regards,
    Wolfgang

  5. I have Inon S2000 with adapter and fiber optic cable

     

     

     

    2E17F792-4C9E-4F2B-8B5E-ABD1D82517D8.jpeg

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.