Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Ikelite Housing Canon EOS 5D Mark III

Started by GraMar ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Ikelite Housing Canon EOS 5D Mark III

4 posts
  1. Hello,

     

    I am selling my Ikelite underwater housing for a Canon 5D Mark III.

    The housing is almost new, I only took it on 20 dives or so.

    I’d sell it complete with:

    -      Port (I used a Tokina 10-17mm with it)

    -      And a 5” Acrylic Dome 

    Price: 750$ + 50$ shipping worldwide (from Italy)

     For pictures, pls contact me.

    Greetings,

    Martin

  2. Hi Martin

    What is the housing Part number? 

  3. Oh, I‘m sorry, I should have thought to provide the article numbers from the start! :)

    here we go:

    Ikelite housing #6871.03

    ikelite Port #5510.11

     

    I also forgot, I include a leakage warning system as well.

    greetings

    M.

  4. Hi Is this still available?

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.