Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Wanted Urgently: NAUTICAM GH5 HOUSING

Started by gearbow_36218 ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Wanted Urgently: NAUTICAM GH5 HOUSING

5 posts
  1. I just had my housing port combo stolen. NAUTICAM  GH5 housing.  Need a replacement urgently hoping someone is ready to sell.  

  2. Offer 2400 usd + shipping cost


    Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

  3. I’ve got an N85 7” Acrylic Dome (dome is in perfect condition) if you’d like to buy it!

  4. Price ? Location ?


    Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

  5. On 8/28/2019 at 5:41 PM, gearbow_36218 said:

    I just had my housing port combo stolen. NAUTICAM  GH5 housing.  Need a replacement urgently hoping someone is ready to sell.  

    Really?

    Where did they stolen it?

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.