Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Brand New in Box Ikelite DS161 Strobe + battery

Started by serpentara ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Brand New in Box Ikelite DS161 Strobe + battery

6 posts
  1. Hi Folks.

    I was fortunate enough to place third in Intermediate Traditional Macro in this year's Monterey Shootout, and my prize was a brand new in box Ikelite DS161 strobe + battery. Unfortunately, I am not an Ikelite shooter. However, I do want to parlay my winnings into replacing my very very temperamental Sea & Sea YS-D2s (non J). To be clear this is the strobe head + 1 battery together in the box. 

    I will happily part with the strobe+battery for $900 USD shipped to the continental US.  I can do PayPal or Venmo. 

    I know I don't have a ton of posts (mostly a lurker) so for vetting purposes my info:

    My ebay user ID is automaton3.

    My website is www.drewwilsonphotography.com

    My Facebook account is http://www.facebook.com/drew.wilson.7798

    Please let me know if you have any questions! 

    P1000336.JPG

    P1000337.JPG

    P1000338.JPG

  2. I’m interested. Will PM. 

  3. 6 hours ago, jcfig said:

    I’m interested. Will PM. 

    Replied.

  4. STROBE IS SOLD.  Will ship out Tuesday.  Thank you for the quick and seamless transaction.

     

  5. Received everything as promised. Good seller. Thank you!

  6. Good buyer. Enjoy!

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.